The following are the guidelines for the student to confirm the seat in the respective colleges.
( You may update the same on your college web portal as well)
1. All the students who have applied online for the admission will be notified through email one day prior to the announcement of the merit list.
2. Students will have to log in to the IAIMS portal with the same login credentials which they used for the admission process.
3. If students find difficulty in login, they may click on forgot password and can get new credentials in their email inbox.
4. If the student is shortlisted in the college of his preference, he/she will get a payment link to confirm his/her seat.
5. If a student is shortlisted in both the colleges of his preference, he will confirm seat in any one of the college by paying fees.
6. Students will have to pay Rs. 855/- to confirm his/her enrollment.
7. Students will be given 2-3 days to do the payment of fees and confirm the seat.
8. If the student is not shortlisted in any of the colleges of his/her preference, he/ she will have to apply in the second round of the online admission process with the same credentials.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
1) Last date for the First round of Online Admission 20-21 is 26 July 2020
2) Student should have email id as well as mobile number to do the admission.
3) To begin the online admission process, provide your email id on the admission form. The student will then receive the login credentials on email id. The student will also receive OTP on the mobile as well as email id.
4) It may be possible that the student’s login credentials may be delivered in the email spam box if not in the inbox for the first time.
5) Student should mandatorily have the following documents to complete the application
a) SSC Marksheet
b) HSSC Marksheet
c) Leaving Certificate
d) Passport Size Photo
e) Caste certificate mandatory only for SC/ST/OBC
f) Physical Disability certificate mandatory only if DIFFERENTLY ABLED
6) After submission of the application form, a pop up window acknowledging the succesfull submission of the application will be displayed. No separate acknowledgement will be sent on the email
7) Student can re-login to the portal and will be able to edit the following details anytime until the last date
a) Marks details
b) College selection/choice of courses/preferences
c) Uploaded documents
8) Students can apply for two different degree programs either in the same college or different college
9) For any Admission related difficulties / queries kindly message/e-mail the following faculty members
|Name of the Faculty||Designation||WhatsApp Number||Email-ID|
|Amit Naik||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|Nutan Nayak||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manalee Sinari||Assistant Professor||9850810989||Manalee.email@example.com|